Magisk manager is a magic mask to alter system systemless-ly. Might that term be difficult to understand right?
There might be a question raised in your mind that what magisk is? Magisk is the best alternative to Chainfire’s SuperSU. Topjohnwu developed Magisk Manager. He is one of the best developers who developed magisk. If you have installed the SuperSU on your device, then you might have seen the issue, you can’t run the banking applications on your Android.
You might be confused about what is rooting? We can say that rooting gives you privileges to modify the software code on the device or install other software that the manufacturer wouldn’t usually allow you to. You can read more about rooting android phone
Many developers are coming with magisk pre-installed on their ROM. They are implementing the magisk just because of the amazing features of the Magisk and the way you can use any application without any issues. The default choice of most of the developer is now magisk.
Let’s take an example
Suppose you want to run banking applications and whenever you open the application you will get a notification saying that your phone is rooted and you won’t be able to use this application on your device.
Now, to run that application you will unroot your phone and do your work in that app and again root your phone with the help of Chainfire SuperSU. Rooting and unrooting your device is a lot of lengthy processes, and no one likes to do such as a big task again and again.
What if you want to use that banking application urgently? You won’t be unrooting your phone again and again. This the reason why developer Topjohnwu came up with an application which hides the root from your device.
How Magisk Manager Works?
Magisk works systemless-ly, and it doesn’t modify or alter your system partition. If you want to install a banking application or if you want to install official OTA updates, and much more. You can install the OTA updates without losing the root privileges, and that is everyone need. They don’t need to root again and again.
Magisk roots your Android device and it is based on phh’s SuperUser. Magisk is an open source rooting solution for Android. If you want to install magisk, then you can do so with the help of Magisk Manager application.
Magisk has Universal Systemless Interface. It means that if you want to create your mod or app, you can do so with the help of magisk. Magisk is mostly same as Xposed Framework and in the Xposed framework, there are different modules which you can install on your device.
Unfortunately, the Xposed framework is not available for Android Nougat. You can use the Magisk Manager on your device, and the Xposed Framework is mixed into it, and you can install some modules on your device with the help of magisk manager. You can hide root from other applications.
You can install the Magisk Manager on any device. If you want to use the magisk on your device, then you need a rooted Android device with a TWRP recovery. If you don’t have a TWRP recovery, then you can install the Magisk Manager Android application on your device, and you can enjoy the system less rooting on your device.
You can use the magisk manager application rooted and as well as non-rooted Android devices. If you have a non-rooted Android device, then you can root your phone with the Magisk 14. You need to flash this zip file, and you can install the Magisk on your device.
Magisk Manager has the download section, and you can download the module with the help of the Magisk Manager application. Just swipe to the left, and you can install the magisk manager.
How to Download Magisk Manager Latest Version 7.0.0 For Android 2019 (Method 1)
- Download Magisk Manager on your Android device from here:
Download Magisk Manager [1.85 MB]
|Software Name||Magisk Manager|
|Last Updated||February 04, 2018|
|Android Version Requires||5.0+|
|App Size||1.85 MB|
|Main Task||Magisk Hides Roots from Banking Applications.|
- Install the application, and you might get an unknown source warning. You need to turn on Unknown Sources to turn it on, click on “Settings”.
- Now, just scroll down and toggle on “Unknown Sources.”
- Now, try to repeat the installation process again. Try installing the application and open it.
- If you have already installed the Chainfire SuperSU on your device, then you need to grant the root permission.
- Now, click on the Install button to install the magisk on your device.
- If you will click on Install button you will see that it will ask you to select method.
- Just click on Direct Install if you want to directly install the file on your phone without using custom recovery on your phone, or you can click on Download Zip File Only
- Now, if the download is the done. Magisk Manager will automatically install the file on your phone.
- If you have clicked on Download Zip File only then you will see that a file is downloaded, it will ask you to Reboot your phone. Reboot your phone and then open the magisk manager application.
- Now, you have successfully installed magisk on your phone.
How to Install Magisk Latest Version 18.1 on Android [Non-Rooted Phones]
- Download and install the Magisk v18 zip file from here:
Download Magisk 18.1 [4.07 MB]
- Place the zip file in your internal storage. Make sure that you remember the proper location of the zip file.
- Reboot your phone into recovery ensure that you have a custom recovery such as TWRP is installed on your phone.
- Now, click on the Install button in the TWRP recovery.
- Navigate the Magisk-v18.zip on your internal storage or SD card.
- Now, install the zip file on your device and wait till it is getting installed on your device.
- You have successfully flashed the Magisk-v18.zip on your device.
- Reboot your phone and see if it works on your device.
- Download the magisk manager application from the link given above.
- Install the application by following the above procedure.
- Open it and then you will see magisk is installed on your Android device.
Note: Make sure that you take a complete backup of your Android device before following this procedure.
Magisk Root & Universal Systemless Interface
Magisk is the systemless rooting, and if you want to root your device then you can do so with the help of the above procedure, and you can download magisk manager apk from our site. There is no survey and no ads so you can download it on your device.
Magisk Root helps you a lot if you want to run the financial application. Magisk was launched in the year 2016, and from there it has been the heart of all the developers and users.
What is Magisk Manager?
Magisk Manager is the application same as SuperSU which is pre-installed on your device after you have rooted your Android device. If you want to use the magisk manager you can unroot your device and then root it with the help flashing Magisk-v18.zip or else you can install the magisk manager application and do the system less rooting on your device.
There are many questions raised, and people has a query that is How to root with magisk? The rooting procedure is simple, and you need a custom recovery installed on your device. If you have the custom recovery, then you can root your Android device by flashing the Magisk-v18.zip file.
Magisk V/s SuperSU
If you root your device with the help of magisk, then the magisk won’t do any changes in your system files. Magisk will modify the boot.img to magisk.img. Magisk won’t add any files in your system files.
When SuperSU roots your device, it will do the changes in the System files and also adds some files in the system partition. If you install SuperSU, you won’t be getting any OTA updates or any financial application won’t work on your device.
What is Magisk Hide
Magisk Hide is the feature which is available in the Magisk Manager application and if you want to hide the root permission for the particular banking application.
You can turn the Magisk hide option from the settings of the magisk application then you can easily enjoy your favorite app without any issues.
If you want to activate the Magisk Hide option, then you can follow the below tutorial, and you can hide the root permission on your device.
- First, check the application which is not working on your rooted Android device.
- Open Magisk on your device and click on the Menu button.
- Now, Click on the Settings to turn on the magisk hide option.
- Now, scroll down and enable the Magisk Hide option.
- Press the Menu key again and click on the “Magisk Hide” option.
- Now, you need to select the application from which you need to hide the root.
- Open your banking application and then that’s it. You can run the banking application on your device now.
- Magisk Hide: If you want to hide the root from the applications such as Pokemon GO, Android Pay, and other banking applications then you can use this feature to cover up the root permission from the application. This feature is disabled, and if you want to turn on this option, then you can begin by reading the above guide.
- Install: If you want to install or uninstall Magisk then you can do so with the help of the application. You don’t need to search on the internet about the way you can uninstall it on your device.
- Superuser: If you want to Grant or Deny the permission of any application then you can do so with the help of MagiskSU. This option will work in the rooted Android device only.
- Modules: There are different modules same as Xposed Framework you can install the modules on your device. This feature is available in the magisk manager application. We will explain you some of the best modules of the Magisk which you can install on your device.
- Downloads: There is a download section in which you can manage all your repo.
- Magic Mount: Magisk allows you to do anything in your system. You can do any modification, but it won’t affect your device partitions.
- Resetprop: You can do any changes in your system prop files. You can do changes in the build.Prop files including read-only files.
These are some of the main features of the magisk. You can install the magisk on your device and do let us know more features of magisk.